What Involved In A Mummy Makeover?
A Mummy Makeover is a combination of surgeries done at the same time to give you back your confidence and a Post-Baby Body that makes you happy. The most common combination is the Tummy Tuck to remove any excess skin from the abdominal area and Breast Augmentation. A Breast Augmentation will replace the fullness loss post pregnancy and through breastfeeding. Breast Lift with Implants and Liposuction are also often included in a Mummy Makeover.
Reasons to Have a Mummy Makeover.
A Mummy Makeover has become so popular because they allow women to feel confident about their post-baby body and the changes that have occurred over the pregnancy and birth. These women are looking for a small injection of self-confidence, wanting to feel a little more attractive and to be able to wear their favourite clothes again.
You are a good candidate for a Mummy Makeover if;
- You last pregnancy was more than six months
- Diet and exercise are no longer providing improvement or creating more excess skin with weight loss
- No medical conditions preventing you having surgery
- Be near your ideal body weight. Additional weight loss after surgery may result in excess skin.
- You have realistic expectations
- If having Breast surgery 9-12 months free of breastfeeding
Ideally, to achieve the best results, only have a mummy makeover when you do not plan on having any further children.
A Mummy Makeovers can assist with improvements to;
- Loose skin on the abdomen.
- Deflated or sagging breasts.
- Enlarged or stretched breasts.
- Stubborn fat deposits that you have been able to lose through diet and exercise.
- Stretch marks.
What’s Included in a Mummy Makeover
A Mummy Makeover is a combination of surgeries that will enhance and improve your Body and Breast. Ideally, the surgeon will combine the surgeries chosen by you into one surgery time. Patient safety is the priority of the surgeon; the surgeon may split the operations. Having a Surgical Assessment will allow you to know ahead of time if this is the case. The added advantage of having a Free Surgical Assessment provide you with an assessment from a qualified Plastic Surgeon, he will advise the correct surgeries required to achieve your desired goal, the cost and expected time of recovery.
Planning a Thailand Mummy Makeover is essential to ensure that you have recovered in time for all those special events you want to show your “new” body off. We have put together a guide on the right side so that you can begin to start your research and have an assessment in plenty of time before having your surgery.
You can read information on the individual surgeries by clicking the links below.