Breast Augmentation Recovery – Phuket
Breast augmentation surgery can improve the appearance of the breasts in some ways. Not only can the breast size be increased, but the breasts can be made to look firmer and youthful with the alterations made during breast augmentation. Correction of minimal signs of drooping is improved with breast augmentation. With these aesthetic benefits, it is no wonder that breast augmentation is highly requested. Our surgeons in Phuket at Phuket Plastic Surgery Insitute take special care to ensure that breast augmentation surgery goes smoothly for each of their patients. From the initial consultation all the way through to recovery, Our Phuket Surgeons offer their professional advice and tips to aid patients through the entire breast augmentation procedure.
Breast Augmentation Recovery Tips
While the surgical procedure itself is vital in ensuring successful results of breast augmentation, recovery also plays an important role. If proper care is not taken during the patient’s recovery, complications can arise that may compromise the patient’s health and the quality of surgical results. To avoid complications and ensure that surgical results are favorable, your surgeon will give each of their patient’s breasts augmentation recovery tips. By following these tips, patients can promote a smooth and comfortable recovery.
- Follow post-operative instructions: The most important step a patient can take to ensure that recovery is uncomplicated is to follow the post-operative instructions that are provided by your surgeon. Each patient will receive specific instructions on how to care for the incision site, how often to change bandages, any prescription usage, and when to return for postoperative care.
- Have a recovery area: It is good to prepare a recovery area before going in for breast augmentation. After surgery, the patient should have a comfortable area to rest. The recovery area should have plenty of pillows, blankets, ice packs, and medication all readily available. It is also advised to have friends or family around to help with any needs for at least the first day or so following surgery.
- Wear compression garments: It is important not to stretch or pull at the breasts, and especially the incision site, during recovery. Patients will go home wearing bandages or a compression garment. Not only is it vital to wear the compression garments as directed by your surgeon, but it is also a good idea to wear a close-fitting sports bra once the bandages or compression garment has been removed. This can offer further support while the breasts recover from surgery.
- Avoid strenuous activities: It is obvious that a patient should avoid heavy lifting and high impact exercises during recovery. However, many seemingly simple tasks can put a strain on the body during recovery. Patients should be extremely careful that they do not push themselves too soon.
At Meditravel we like to be able to have all our clients educated on the Process, procedure and recovery options to avoid any surprises! This includes that all costing and fees are transparent from the beginning during all our correspondence. We ensure that you receive a response to your enquiries in the minimal time possible as we know your time is valuable. Our Patient education centre is a goldmine of information so take the time to have a look at the Online Plastic Surgery Flip Books, our surgery Information Sheets and don’t forget to check out our Blog regularly.
Your face is an incredibly significant part of your identity. If your facial appearance always looks tired, worn out, or haggard, it can take a toll on your self-confidence. Facelift surgery can restore a more natural and youthful appearance to your face, helping your personality shine through and allowing you to age more gracefully in the years to come.
Top Facelift Benefits
Eyes and Surrounding Area
Jawline and Chin Area
Laughter Lines and Wrinkles
Overall Signs of Ageing
Eyes are one of the most noticeable and prominent features on your face. Over time ageing can cause the skin around your eyes to sag, making you look sad and tired even when you are not. For some, facelift surgery can help improve this appearance. During a facelift, the skin is not just tightened around the forehead; it is also tightened and smoothed around the eyes, allowing for a refreshed and energized look.
The skin begins to lose its elasticity with age. This can cause the jawline to lose its definition. A facelift helps to redefine the jawline by reducing and tightening loose skin. Underlying tissue and muscles are also contoured with a goal of a slimmer, more defined profile.
“Parentheses” (Laugh Lines)
As you age, the lines running from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth can become deep and very pronounced. Facelifts can lessen the appearance of these laugh lines by tightening the skin in your jowls and cheeks while removing fatty tissue with liposuction. The underlying muscles are then contoured and tightened to reduce laugh lines.
Other Signs of Aging
Between wrinkles, deep lines, and excess skin, the face is one of the first parts of your body to show age. Facelifts combat the visible signs of ageing by helping to tighten skin that has lost its elasticity. Also, the combination of removing excess skin and fat and contouring the underlying muscles helps leave the face looking firmer and appearing more youthful
Problems Addressed by a Facelift
Facelift surgery is designed to address a few specific problems that come with age, such as:
- Loss of skin elasticity
- Loss of muscle tone in the face and neck
- Deep creases between the corners of your mouth and the base of your nose
- Loss of chin and neck contours
Modern facelift techniques are more sophisticated than ever, capable of making you look years younger. Our experienced Thailand plastic surgeons have had extensive training in facial plastic surgery. After performing an in-depth evaluation of your unique facial characteristics, Our Surgeons will develop a customised facelift surgery to help you achieve the best results possible.
Cost of Facelift Thailand
Facelift cost in Thailand are significantly lower than you would expect to pay in Australia, the cost of a facelift in Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide or Perth in Australia would be $15,000 +.The cost of a Face Lift in Thailand can vary depending on the type of facelift you have as well as any additional facial surgeries you elect to have at the same time.
Our advice to get a clear picture of what is going to work to achieve your results is to submit your images and patient information so our Thailand Surgeons who can provide you with recommendations. These recommendations will include what surgery will achieve your results, confirmation of price and duration you require for recovery in Phuket.
The pricing below is for Facelift cost in Phuket at Phuket International Hospital (PIAC Phuket) and should be used a guide only without having surgical recommendations provided.
|Mini Face Lift||130,000||$4900|
|Face & Neck Lift||210,000||$8000|
|Forehead Lift (Brow Lift)||110,000||$4100|
|Forehead, Face Lift and Neck Lift||80,000||$2900|
|Eye Lift Upper OR Lower Eye Lift||28,000||$900|