Dr Thanakom PHUKET INTERNATIONAL AESTHETIC CENTRE (PIAC)
Dr Thanakom is popular Thailand Plastic Surgeon at Phuket International Aesthetic Centre commonly know as PIAC. He has been a Plastic Surgeon for 12 years and specialised in Breast Augmentation Surgery, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction Surgery, Body Contouring, Face Lift and Facial Rejuvenation. His experience in minimal scar facelifts has raised his reputation among Australians seeking facelifts overseas.Thousands of Australians are now travelling each year overseas to take advantage of the profoundly experienced Thailand Plastic Surgeon’s. With Plastic surgery at half the expense they are quoted in Australia, these numbers are expected to increase.
Dr Thankom is highly proficient in Breast Surgeries such as Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifts and Breast Revision. Having joined the PIAC team in 2012, he continues to educate himself in the latest techniques offered for Plastic Surgery.
My husband and I both had procedures done by Dr Thanakom, mine being facelift, neck lift and top & bottom eye lift, my husband had top & bottom eye lift,It has been four months know and the results have been remarkable. I have had people tell me I look 10 years younger
Dr Thanakom Laisakul
Hospital: Phuket International Hospital
Languages: Thai, English
Medical Licence: 1999
Plastic Surgery Board Certified: 2003
Dr Thanakom Area’s of Expertise:
Dr Thanakom Certification and License:
- Medical Licensure: Medical Council of Thailand, 1999, License Number: 19982
- Thai Certified Board of General Surgery, 2000
- Thai Certified Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2003
- The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand (ThSAPS) 2006
Dr Thanakom Educational Background, Practice and Training:
- Medical School, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, 1988-1994
- Certificate in General Surgery, Songklanakarind Hospital, Songklanakarind University 1994-1998
- Thai Certified Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University 2000-2002
- General Surgeon, Trang Hospital 1998-2000
- Head of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Unit, Trang Hospital 2002-2003
- Plastic Surgeon, Rajavadee Beauty Center, Bangkok Rayong Hospital 2003-2012
- Plastic Surgeon Phuket International Aesthetic Center 2012-present
Dr Thanakom Additional Practice and Training:
- Face Lift Symposium and Live Surgery, Bangkok, Thailand 2004
- ASEAN Congress of Plastic Surgery, Chiang Mai, Thailand 2006
- International Master Course on Aging Skin (IMCAS) Asia, Bangkok, Thailand 2007
- Annual Meeting of the Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand combined with Thailand-Singapore-Taiwan (TST) Meeting Phuket Thailand 2010
- 13th Fresh Cadaver hands-on course of face and body cosmetic surgery, Chiang Mai, Thailand 2011
Dr Thanakom International Experience:
- ASEAN Congress of Plastic Surgery, Singapore 2002
- International Congress of Minimal Invasive Plastic Surgery, Seoul, South Korea 2009
- BK Dongyang Korea-China Aesthetic Surgery Symposium, Seoul, South Korea 2010
- Melbourne Advanced Facial Anatomy Course, Melbourne, Australia 2011
- 49th Art of Rhinoplasty Course, San Francisco, USA 2011
- 1-month visit Zeeba Clinic of Dr.Bahman Guyuron, University Hospital CWR Cleveland, Ohio, USA 2011
Dr Thanakom Scientific Activities:
- Carboxymethylchitosan, Alginate and Tulle Gauze Wound Dressings: A Comparative Study in the Treatment of Partial-thickness Wound. The 13th ASEAN Congress of Plastic Surgery, 2006.
- Hypertrophic Scars and Keloids. Update in General Surgery: Basic Science in Surgery Volume 2, 2008, ISBN 978-974-06-7360-6.
- Infected Burn Wounds Treatment with Combined Nanocrystalline Silver Dressing and Negative Pressure Wound Therapy in BMA Medical College and Vajira Hospital, Thai Journal of Burn Injury, 2009, volume 5, page 11-16.
- Bacterial Profile in Burn Patients in BMA Medical College and Vajira Hospital. Vajira Medical Journal, 2009, Volume 3, page 253-260.
Dr Thanakom Memberships in Professional Societies:
- Thai Medical Council
- The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of Thailand
- The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand (ThSAPS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
Dr Thanakom Before and After images available on request
Please download Dr Thanakom Resume a full CV. Includes Eduction Background, Experience, Surgical Qualifications and everything you ever wanted to know about this highly proficient Plastic Surgeon from Phuket International Aesthetic Centre (PIAC)