Eye Lift Thailand
If you want to shape your eyelids or wish to correct the sagging upper eyelids, then an eye lift Thailand, also known as blepharoplasty, is for you. You will not only get eyelids that match your face and make it look more attractive, its possible you can also improve your vision. During the procedure, the surgeon will remove the excess skin and fat in your eyelids to shape it as per your requirements. The effect of an eyelid surgery lasts for many years. And for those of you who are looking for a hospital that offers cheap cost and quality surgery, you can hop on a flight and head over for eyelift Thailand
Benefits of eye lift Thailand
An eye lift surgery benefits you in many ways. Some of them include –
- Beautiful Eyes: If you are not happy with how your eyes are shaped, then an eye lift surgery will help you in achieving your goal. During the procedure, any excess fat and skin around your eyelids will be removed so as to make your eyes look beautiful. You will not only able to solve the problem of drooping eyelids, but you can also reduce the puffiness of your eyes. The result is an overall youthful appearance to your face.
- Improved Vision: An eye surgery can also improve your vision dramatically. If you have drooping eyelids, then you may feel difficulty in reading a book or even seeing an object at a distance of your vision will be affected by the hanging eyelids. As such, an eye surgery is often recommended to such people as a means to reclaim their vision.
- Boosts Confidence: Improved vision and shapely eyes will obviously boost your self-esteem, especially if you have always been worried that your saggy eyes make your face look unpleasant. You must be very clear to your surgeon what you expect from the surgery so that he can get a good understanding of what you need, and shape your eyes to match your face proportions.
Complications from eye lift Thailand
Before you plan to undergo the procedure, you should also be aware of the eye lift Thailand surgery complications that can arise, as a result. These include –
- You may see some swelling around the eyes after surgery. But this will go away after a few days
- The eye lift surgery will also leave small scars, but they too will fade away with time
- You may not be able to fully close your eyes for some time
- The eyelids may show abnormal coloring
If any of the complications continue for a long period, you should contact your surgeon for help.
Why have your eye lift surgery Thailand
If you are planning to have an eye lift surgery, then you should consider having it in Thailand. The cheaper cost of eye lift surgery in Thailand is a huge advantage to Australians. An eye lift surgery will only cost you around $990 in Thailand. The same procedure will require you to dish out a whopping $6,500 in Australia for Eye Lift. Obviously, this is too good an offer to pass up. Plus, you can also add in a luxury vacation into the mix and Thailand will still come out cheaper than Australia.
There are many medical tourism agencies in Australia that offer cosmetic surgery holidays in Thailand. One of the leading agencies in the field is Destiny Meditravel, which has over ten years of experience in the area. You can know more about their service by checking out their website at www.phuket.surgery